frustrated

Standard

I did manage to get a fair bit done yesterday, but am just feeling frustrated because as usual it wasn’t anywhere near as much as I wanted to do. Plus the blocks I did do were kind of fiddly and each one seemed like it took forever. Then there was the huge amount of time I spent piecing inset seams on one block with hexagons and diamonds. The block is still not finished. I managed to get the hexagons to go together alright but I couldn’t get the diamonds to fit. Am hoping that I will be able to fix it by cutting new diamonds slightly bigger, I just have to figure out how big they need to be. Hopefully I won’t have to restart the whole thing from scratch. Though turning it into an appliqued block does have some appeal at this stage.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s